Orlické hory
Česká verze English
Černý důl
 
St.Anna chapel

St.Anna chapel

  Černý důl (Black pit) - nature reserve of 26,37 ha with breech-pine primeval forest, nesting place for number of bird species.

On the fringe of the reserve the St.Anna chapel is standing, on the spot where relocated in 1937 from Anenský vrch (Anna Hill). Originally, the relocation place has been a part of the Hadinec village but due to frontier downgrade after the World War II it is now completely overgrown by scrubby forest.

 


Zpět - Back - Züruck