Conjoint name for a couple of settlements in a Divoká
Orlice valley along the polish border.
Trčkov (Trschkadorf) - hamlets in a height 735m, ancient colony of woodmen and allotment holders (1790). In 1913 altogether 527 German and 1 Czech inhabitant lived here. Nature reserve of 150 years old spruce and beechwood under the top of Doupnatá carries the name of ancient colony.
Bedřichovka (Friedrichswald) - ancient colony arose at glassworks erected here by Johann Friedrich in 1614. Some 80 years later the manufacture has been transferred to Kaiserswalde on the opposite riverside (now polish Lasówka) where it worked with excellent results until 1945.
Zelenka (Grünborn) - founded in 1613 by Benjamin of Vlkánov as allotment colony for nearby glassworks workmen, sustaining besides on logging and rearing poor acres.
Jadrná (Kerndorf) - first noticed in 1613 but probably its origin is even earlier, as it arose in connection with long-distance timber sail on the Orlice/Labe river to medieval inland silver mines.
Kuntát (Kronstadt, 680m) - German woodmen's colony founded 1590-1600 at the wildest range of Divoká Orlice valley. Wooden churchyard chapel noted in 1612 has been rebuilt in 1754-63 onto a baroque St.John Baptist church.
"... market town Kuntát , 871 German and 5 Czech inhabitants, a capital of pill-box manufacturing, the main winter occupation for Orlice valley folks. Limestone quarries nearby. A memorial of emperor Joseph the 2nd who mowed oats there in 1779 by his own hand. Medicine doctor, financial guard (customs). Rotter's inn as well as Tasler's "Zum Felsenkeller" inn very good, both Czech speaking." (Chyský´s guide- book 1913)
Černá Voda (Schwarzwasser) - founded in 1727.
Orlické Záhoří on server "orlickehory.cz"
Information from - J. ůla: Počátky osídlení horního toku Divoké Orlice, part 1. (sympozium Panorama 8, editorship SEN Dobré, 2000)